Coworking continues to grow in popularity—it is predicted that approximately 1.08 million people will work in coworking spaces in 2022—which means the competition between spaces has also increased.
From pricing to amenities, each coworking space tries to entice members by offering the best value for everything included in your membership. According to Entrepreneur, the average coworking space price range for a base-level membership across the United States is between $260 to $430.
What About Coworking Spaces to Rent in Madison?
Below is a breakdown of membership prices for Madison coworking space options.
|30 W. Mifflin St.
Madison, WI 53703
|1574 W. Broadway
Madison, WI 53713
At Brix, we offer three different membership levels:
- Flex desk: $125/month—includes an available desk.
- Dedicated desk: $250/month—includes a semi-private office.
- Private office: $450+/month—includes a furnished office with desks, chairs, cabinets and natural light.
All of our memberships include:
- High-speed WiFi.
- Coffee and tea.
- Unlimited color and black and white printing.
- Onsite paper shreddder.
- Conference and huddle rooms.
- Private phone booths (downtown location only).
- 24/7/365 access.
- Secure storage lockers.
- Onsite kitchen and cafe.
- Lounge spaces.
- Free parking (Monona location only).
- Bike parking/storage options.
17 S. Fairchild St.
Madison, WI 53703
100state offers four membership levels:
- Pro membership (flex desk): $150/month—includes 24/7 access, conference room access and members-only events.
- Dedicated desk: $275/month—includes pro membership benefits plus one lockable cabinet and a dedicated workstation.
- Private office: $550+/month—includes a private, customizable office (one- to eight-person options), pro membership benefits for all tenants and office furniture upon request.
- Alumni community builder: $600/year—includes access to member-only communications (Slack and Facebook groups), member-only newsletters and members-only events. (DOES NOT include access to the coworking space.)
Each of the membership levels (aside from the alumni community builder) includes:
- Social events.
- Entrepreneurial know-how.
- Fitness gym and shower rooms.
- Free coffee and beer.
- Free printing and copying.
- Phone booths.
- High-speed WiFi (average of 50 up/50 down).
7 N Pinckney St.
Madison, WI, 53703
Horizon Coworking offers two membership levels:
- Dedicated desk: $250/month—a reserved desk and 24/7 access.
- Shared (flex desk): $95/month—any available desk and 24/7 access.
Both memberships include:
- Shared spaces.
- Reservable conference rooms.
- A kitchenette.
6302 Odana Road
Madison, WI 53719
As of Aug. 2022, Matrix’s website isn’t working. Once we find out why, we will update it on this article.
Matrix Coworking also offers two membership levels:
- Coworking membership (flex desk): $99/month—includes 24/7 access, free coffee and parking, a mailing address, free room reservations, a public profile for additional marketing and visibility, a private member network and message boards, member benefits (discounts on goods and services), and use of shared office supplies and amenities (copy machine, kitchenette and exercise equipment).
- Personal office: $299+/month—includes all of the benefits of the coworking membership plus designated private office space, a key to the front door and your personal office.
2717 Atwood Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Threshold is a bit different from the other coworking spaces because it does not offer any private office spaces, and the membership rates are not always monthly. Threshold’s four membership options include:
- Monthly: $75/month—includes shared, flexible workspaces.
- 5-day punch pass: $40—includes shared, flexible workspaces.
- One day drop-In: $10—includes shared, flexible workspaces.
- Dedicated desk: $350/month—includes 24/7 access.
Each of Threshold’s memberships includes:
- Access to service kitchen, back patio and informal meeting spaces.
- Tea and coffee.
- A printer.
- A 10% partner discount for room rentals for larger meetings and events.
- Access to member events and workshops.
345 W. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703
Expansive offers five different memberships:
- Office suite: $2,999+/month—includes multi-room SmartSuites for 10- to 500-person companies with a private entry and combination of private offices, open workspace, a kitchenette, at least one ensuite conference room, desks for each employee, and fast fiber internet and WiFi/
- Office space: $519+/month—includes a fully furnished, move-in ready private office for between one and 20 people with desks for each employee and 24/7 secured access, access to conference rooms available by the hour or day, and fast fiber internet and WiFi.
- Dedicated desk: $329+/month—includes a dedicated desk and lockable filing cabinet within a shared office, 24/7 access, five hours per month of conference room rental, and fast WiFi.
- Expansive access pass: $219+/month—includes use of a private office by reservation, conference rooms available by the hour or day, and fast WiFi.
- Virtual office: $59+/month—includes use of a prestigious business address for mail and discounted access to the amenities and nationwide membership; some packages include five hours per month of conference room rental, mail scanning or forwarding, and physical meeting space.
All of the Expansive coworking memberships (except for the virtual office) include:
- Access to shared lounge areas featuring an espresso bar and healthy snacks.
- Access to home center lounge and nationwide network of Expansive Lounges.
2801 Marshall Court
Madison, WI 53705
Lodgic offers three coworking memberships:
- Private office: $600+/month—includes a private, secure, fully furnished office with flexible configurations for one to 15 people.
- Dedicated desk: $450/month—includes personal, fully powered sit-stand desk with lockable file cabinet and privacy panels.
- Open coworking (flex desk): $250/month—includes an available desk and access to all amenities and services.
Each of Lodgic’s memberships includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Free coffee.
- 24/7 access.
- Meeting room use.
- Member mingles.
- Underground, weather-protected parking and bike storage.
- High-speed fiber network.
- Access to all Lodgic Workplace locations.
- Direct-to-desk food and beverage service.
- Locker rooms with accessible showers.
525 Junction Road
Madison, WI 53717
Serendipity Labs offers six membership plans:
- Dedicated office: $660+/month—includes secure 24/7/365 access, furnishings, a mailing address with personal mail delivery, complimentary drop-in access to the network of Worklounges, and complimentary access to on-site fitness center.
- Dedicated team room: $1,370+/month—includes secure 24/7/365 access, furnishings, a mailing address with personal mail delivery, complimentary drop-in access to the network of Worklounges, and complimentary access to on-site fitness center.
- Reserved drop-in desk: $49/day—includes access to book meeting rooms at all locations through mobile app and additional Lab visits available at discounted member rates.
- Private day office: $69/day—includes access to book meeting rooms at all locations through mobile app and additional Lab visits available at discounted member rates.
- Unlimited coworking: $299+/month—includes access during business hours.
- Virtual office: $68/month—includes a professional business address and mail-handling service, bimonthly drop-in access, and meeting rooms at preferred rates.
All of the Serendipity Labs memberships (except for virtual office) include:
- Guest reception, concierge services.
- Enterprise-grade WiFi.
- Secure printing capabilities.
- Access to Worklounges, Lab Café, focus rooms and retreats.
- Complimentary coffee and access to premium snacks.
6709 Raymond Road
Madison, WI 53719
Synergy Coworking offers four membership levels:
- Virtual mailing address: $45/month—includes professional address, mail forwarding and discounts on meeting/conference rooms.
- Coworking (flex desk): $75/month—includes access to collaborate space during business hours and discounts on meeting/conference rooms, business mailing address, and other services.
- Flex office: $100+/month—includes business hours access to an office only the number of days per month you need, meeting room access, and other discounted services.
- Private office: $325+/month—includes 24-hour access to a furnished, secure, private office with meeting room access and a business mailing address.
Each of these memberships (except for the virtual mailing address) includes:
- Complimentary coffee and tea.
- Free parking.
- Fast internet.
Spaces / Regus
811 E. Washington Ave.
Third and Fourth Floor
Madison, WI 53703
Spaces’ Madison location offers five membership levels:
- Dedicated desk: $200+/month—includes private desk with locker in shared office, a business address and 24/7/365 access.
- Coworking membership (flex desk): $226+/month—includes access during business hours.
- Office space: $260+/month—includes private office with 24/7/365 access and all coworking membership benefits.
- Meeting room: $49+/hour—includes on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with catering and other services.
- Virtual office: $75/month—includes a professional address and mail handling with the option for 24/7 call answering, access to a private office, and access to the Spaces coworking network.
Spaces’ dedicated desk, coworking membership and office space options all include:
- Networking events.
- Breakout areas.
- Fast WiFi.
821 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703
StartingBlock offers six membership levels:
- Weekend flex (flex desk): $100/month—includes 24/7 access on Saturday and Sunday.
- Flex membership (flex desk): $150/month—includes business-hours access.
- Reserved desk: $250/month—includes dedicated desk with lockable storage and 24/7 access.
- Open office: $500-$600/month—includes 150-200 square feet for three to four team members and 24/7 access.
- Team pod: $400-800/month—includes exclusive space in expandable pod arrangement for two to eight team members and 24/7 access.
- Secure office: $650-$1,800/month—includes secure private office with 24/7 access.
- Suite: $3,000/month—includes a secure suite for up to 15 team members with 24/7 access.
All of StartingBlock’s memberships include:
- Access to mentoring network.
- Access to internship program.
- Ability to reserve conference rooms.
- Free WiFi.
- A hospitality suite with coffee and snacks.
- Discounted videography services with on-site videographer.
- Access to cafe and terrace community space.
- Other discounted rates.
Why Pick Brix Coworking?
When it comes to value among the Madison coworking space options, Brix Coworking is among the best. It has some of the lowest rates for flex desks, dedicated desks and private offices. It offers more amenities than those coworking spaces with lower rates and has two different locations to choose from.
Another unique amenity that sets Brix apart from other Madison coworking space options is its publicly available podcast studios, which can be reserved for only $40/hour. These studios allow you to capture a high-quality recording and include:
If you have questions or just want to learn more about what Brix Coworking has to offer, contact us today to schedule a tour. We look forward to hearing from you!