A huge factor when deciding where to cowork is location. Ensuring the space is not too far of a commute or has a distinguished address or is closer to clients are all factors that play a role in determining which space is best for you.
At Brix Coworking, we have two different locations that may fit your needs, and each has unique features and surroundings.
Brix Coworking Madison
30 W. Mifflin St., Suite 800
Madison, WI 53703
Downtown Madison was our first location, opened in 2017 across from the Wisconsin State Capitol. Brix Coworking takes up the sixth, eighth, and 10th floors of the building and features a mix of flex desks, dedicated desks, private offices for one to six people, two conference rooms, lounge seating (sixth floor), phone booths, two cafes, a podcast studio and an Eleven Music Career Lounge. Members have 24/7 keycard access and off-street ramp parking.
The area directly surrounding the State Capitol includes a wide variety of restaurants, which include:
- Heritage Tavern – A classy space with old-world flair that serves upscale new American fare for dinner and weekend brunch.
- Gooseberry on the Square – A light-filled space serving breakfast and lunch selections, including coffee, omelets and sandwiches.
- The Rigby – A three-level Beatles-themed taverns with concert space offering pub food, trivia nights and live music.
- Tipsy Cow – A comfortable brewpub with outdoor seating, a large beer selection and an artful menu of burgers and bar bites.
- Merchant – An industrial-chic gastropub serving farm-to-table new American fare and craft cocktails.
- DLUX – A modern, trendy joint serving gourmet burgers and artisanal cocktails.
- Graft – A casually refined restaurant with Midwestern small plates, wine and local beer.
- The Old Fashioned – A Wisconsin-themed, retro-style tavern offering beers, brats and cheese curds sourced in state.
- Cento – A farm-to-fork Italian restaurant with housemade pasts and wood-fired pizzas.
- Ian’s Pizza – A Wisconsin-born chain known for its creative pizzas.
- The Coopers Tavern – An upscale Irish tavern serving pub food and international beer and wine.
While our coworking space itself does not include a fitness center, there are plenty of fitness options within a few blocks. Check out these studios:
If you’re looking for something to do in the area when not working, you don’t have to go far! Madison has a wealth of entertainment opportunities, which include:
If you have questions or just want to learn more about what Brix Coworking has to offer, contact us today to schedule a tour. We look forward to hearing from you!